Request Solidarity Funds
Use this form to request funds for your project. Please understand our criteria before sending in your request:
- Project should align with the values of the members of Island Solidarity, which can be seen here.
- All requests will first go through an initial screening of the board of Island Solidarity, and will then be voted upon by the membership.
- Funds may be requested as emergency funds, or as a part of our regular granting cycle.
- Any request that involves the purchase of equipment or other assets, will be purchased and held collectively by Island Solidarity after your event / action.
- Island Solidarity prioritizes funding projects that are not normally eligible for government and / or foundation funding.
- Projects requesting funds should be primarily directed towards organizing in the geographical area that is a part of Island Solidarity.